Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2019-20 Board Approved Budget
- The employees of Frontier International Academy are not represented by any union; therefore no collective bargaining agreements are utilized
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Health Benefit Bids-Because our staff is hired through a 3rd party vendor, we did not request medical benefit plan bids for the 2019-20 school year.
Audited Financial Statements
Reimbursable Expenses Policy
- Because our employees are hired through a 3rd party, we had no reimbursed expenses for 2018-19. We also had no reimbursed expenses for board members in 2018-19.
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
- $1,916.00 MAPSA Membership
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- Frontier International Academy does not participate in lobbying or utilize any lobbying services
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- Frontier International Academy has not incurred a deficit
District Credit Card Information
- No Credit Card Issued for the 2018-19 school year
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There was no out of state travel for the school year 2018-19.
Educator Evaluation Systems
* GEE Teacher Evaluation Guidelines
* Marzano School Leader
* Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching